Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Best Damn Tea I Ever Had

OK. Let's call this post a restaurant review:

So, for my birthday today my mother took me out to this awesome place in the city called the Russian Tea Room. Awesome place. I mean I would go there all the time if it wasn't so damn expensive. It was crazy expensive, however, my mom took me because it's restaurant week in the city making this place not crazy expensive. We got a three course meal for $25 each, awesome deal!!! The atmosphere was fantastic, very Eastern European, the food was top notch, and the tea. OK, well I'm not a tea enthusiast, but I got this peppermint tea affair and it was crazy. It came with biscuits and these honey infused cherries, it was sick. I guess all I'm gonna say is 5/5, there really wasn't anything wrong. I don't think I've ever been to a restaurant this good.

So look, if you are reading this get to the Russian Tea Room (7th Ave & 57th Street) before February 28th, and get yourself some damn good, some damn good food, and great time.

-DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment