Thursday, February 18, 2010

FIRST POOOOSSST!

First!

Nah, it's okay. Not going to pull that on you all. [/internet joke]

Anyway, for all of you who don't know - which is probably most of you - there are four of us on this blog, all of us pretty good friends. We all go to Stevens, and we're all pretty much nerds/dorks/geeks, whichever you will, but we are all quite proud of it. We're pretty much going to be posting about our various interests or relevant rants to life in an intelligible manner.

I am Caroline, the only female of the four of us. I'm a graphic designer, videogamer, programmer, and generally an atypical girl. After all, I am attending the tech school. One of a few female Computer Science majors as well. I have my own website, CarolineAmaba.com, showing off my portfolio and resume. I am somewhat of a freelance graphic designer for hire, and I just enjoy learning more about design aspects.

As such, you could probably guess that the main focus of my posts will have to do with design. You could also probably count on me for some videogame chat and other things with a hint of double X chromosomes.

You can find me on other sites like Tumblr and Twitter and Facebook, though for the last one I only add friends that I have met and had a conversation with at least once or twice.

Anyway, only a short introduction post from me. My fellows, DJ, Rob, and Willy will be posting their introductions as well, although not necessarily in that order.

Good evening for now!

Caroline :D

No comments:

Post a Comment