Friday, February 19, 2010

Witty Post Title

Blogging? Interesting. I honestly thought for awhile that I would never get into something like this. Guess I was wrong.

Lets start with a little bio about myself. First, my name is Rob. We started this blog (as DJ said in his post) from an idea that came up when reading one of our friend's blog. I'm a computer science major (and mathematics minor) and my interests include programming, science in general, video games, acting (to an extent) and improv. I have a ton more, but little time to post this, since I'm at work right now, but don't tell anyone.

Most likely my posts will be pretty random, but I will try to stick to a few key topics. As far as they go, expect all things technology, this includes reviews on new/old software/hardware that I either find useful or repelling, video game reviews and expectations of upcoming games. Also expect random posts about current science, such as discovering a new planet, element, etc., music, forms of comedy, such as funny comics, shows, acts, etc., and everyone's favorite, philosophy. You may also see a rant or two, how fun! I'll probably only be on topic a little more than half the time. If a thought comes up during the day or if something interesting happens, I'll share it with you.

A bit bland for an intro, I know, but like I said, I don't have too much time to make it pretty right now. As a note I will probably not overlap with my fellow bloggers so that there aren't two posts on the same topic in the same week.

Thats all for now. Hopefully I'll find something of interesting in my life to talk about soon.

~Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment